Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introduction

Having finished Paullina Simons's Bronze Horseman trilogy and not being able to get my favourite love story out of my thoughts, I have decided to cook the dishes that Tatiana made throughout her life as detailed in Tatiana's Table.

These recipes cover many origins from Russia to America. Being from a Russian background myself, I have a special interest in making them and can't wait to try them out on my South American husband. We will rate them from 1 to 5 as follows:

5 - heavenly
4 - yum!
3 - it's ok
2 - no, thanks
1 - disgusting

I'm looking forward to creating over 60 recipes mentioned in the book so I can have the taste of this delicious fictional world linger just a little longer.

2 comments:

The First March Girl said...

Nice blog! It reminds me of Julie and Julia where she makes all the recipes from the cookbook.

fij said...

Wow, what a brilliant idea! Now I know which recipes to actually try from this book.